Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 white/volt
The Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8 incorporates the same hoops-inspired performance features of the 1982 original while adding fresh design details for a sleek look.
- Leather, textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning.
- Perforations at the toe provide airflow for breathability.
- Non-marking rubber in a sleek cupsole design is durable and honours the traditional AF-1 look.
- Pivot point on the outsole offers excellent grip and traction.
- Colour Shown: White/Volt
- Style: CD1516-100
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.